FEES: No annual feeƗ credit card / No application fee / $0 fraud liability
AVAILABLE CREDIT LINES: up to $10,000
- 6 months promotional financing on purchases of $199-$749.99*
- 12 months promotional financing on purchases of $750+*
- Accepted at participating AAMCO locations and over 500,000 auto parts and service businesses.**
- Use your card to fuel up at 200,000+ stations nationwide across all major gas brands.**
- Click here to estimate your AAMCO credit card monthly payment.
LENDOR DISCLOSURES: Ɨ For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their cardholder agreements for their applicable terms.*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details. Gas station purchases are not eligible for promotional financing. **Subject to credit approval. Valid everywhere Synchrony Car Care™ is accepted in the U.S., including Puerto Rico.
FEES: Zero application fee. $50 initial payment required.
AVAILABLE CREDIT LINES: up to $5,000 for qualified customers
- No Credit Needed*
- Up to $5,000
- 101-Day Payoff/Buyout Option
- Fast & easy application with affordable payments
LENDOR DISCLOSURES: *Subject to approval and underwriting criteria. Approval is possible without a FICO® score, but credit may be checked.
Auto Repair Locations
“We thought we had an issue with our transmission (making horrible noise when we put it in drive), but come to find out after an honest diagnosis it was our power steering unit saving us thousands of dollars!! Thank you! We will be back, highly recommend!!” Christel E.
“Great experience! I went in worried I would have transmission issues but it wasn’t as bad as I thought. I have a sealed transmission so I have to go to Hyundai but I am really happy I got my free inspection done here. Found out the code & it isn’t going to be as expensive as I thought. Very friendly workers & professional. Definitely recommend here!” Emily B.
“Very nice, trustworthy staff, had my car in and out in no time (and that’s with having to order parts , labor and etc!!!). Dustin was extremely nice, and hospitable. I found my new car shop! I will definitely be back and recommending them to whoever will listen.” Simone W.