Louisville Car AC Repair & Heating Repair
Locally Owned Transmission and Total Car Care Auto Shops
This summer we are providing a FREE AC Vehicle Courtesy Check. We’ll visually inspect the following: Hoses, lines, seals and other components for leaks, temperature readings, proper compressor function, and inspect the drive belt for cracks or damage.
Our certified mechanics during your Free AC Check will complete:
- Visual inspection of the AC Components
- Belts, Seals and Hose Inspection
- Output Temperature analysis
- Inspection of AC Clutch Operation
- Diagnosis of AC Check Results
Potential A/C Repair Fixes
Get the fixes that you need, and nothing more.
Depending on the results of the diagnosis, the system is then serviced only as required to ensure proper operation, which might include:
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system
- Recharge the system using the appropriate refrigerant to the exact system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform any necessary service on compressor, evaporator, condenser, and electrical controls
- Fixing any leaks or broken seals to ensure high cool air output
You may simply need a recharge of the refrigerant – or the inspection could call for other service, like a new compressor. Plus your air conditioning belt drives many other components in your vehicle, meaning a broken belt can have a much worse impact than simply an uncomfortable trip. It takes an expert to tell, so take your car to AAMCO and let the experts give you the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will keep you cooler and safer.